SOUTHERN OCEAN CHAMBER ASSOCIATION
A NJ Charitable Organization
Leading Coastal New Jersey in Economic Evolution since 1914
SOCA Mission: The Southern Ocean Chamber Association fosters a healthy economic climate in the Southern Ocean County, Long Beach Island Region. The Association provides resources to strengthen the development of commercial, environmental, and service organizations that are a part of the local business community.
The roots of our organization began in 1914 by business leaders who recognized the challenges and the benefits of operating in our region. Methods of doing business have changed, a trusted resource for businesses and consumers is more valuable than ever. Continuing the legacy of what this organization has accomplished has led to the development of this framework.
Aligning our initiatives to anticipate trends will allow the organization to grow into divisions that can manage specific expectations while raising funds, insure stabilized leadership, and continuity into the next generation of our business community.
Our Programs include:
- Non Profit Forum – educational, cultural and social service support programming
- Downtown Driven – includes all information webinars as well as workforce development efforts
- Founded in Family – Business succession and entrepreneurship planning
- Open For Business – Innovate & Caffeinate / Women in Business Roundtables
- Coastal Community Resiliency (including Passport to LBI programming)